If I was asked 6 years ago if I would ever photograph a wedding, the answer would have been a hard NO! There’s so much that goes into a wedding day and I never wanted to be responsible for missing important moments or details or anything in between.
Fast forward to 2019, I was asked by my husband to photograph a wedding for a co-worker, and I fell in love. Though I didn’t rush into booking weddings right away because I wanted to learn as much as I could before really diving in! After all, we can’t reschedule a wedding!
Since then, I have photographed over 25 weddings with almost 2 dozen more booked over the next few years. I love the tender moments, the details, the laughter and just everything from beginning to end. I’ll be there every step of the way, not just as your photographer, but to help anywhere it’s needed. I will cry right along with you because I am just an emotional sap.
Even if we aren’t a fit for your wedding needs, I will help assist you with some names of others that I know! Photography is such a huge part of your day and you deserve the best.
I also have a blog for amazing vendors that I have personally worked with and love so much make sure to check it out if you are in the process of planning your wedding.
A few tips along the way I have learned!
1. Make sure you have a crochet hook to help button up your dress.
2. Make sure you have scissors; you never know what you’ll need to cut!
3. Always make sure you have a plate, knife and napkins ready for the cake cutting.
4. Have a shot list ready for the ones you’d like to have a picture taken with.
5. There is never a stupid question to ask your photographer, we have seen it all!
I hope we have the pleasure of getting to work together in the future!!